Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender : Female
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Performs clerical tasks including but not limited to composing, distribution and filing of letters, memos, memos, minutes of the meeting and other correspondence according to the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Sorts, reads and annotate incoming mail and documents to facilitate necessary action.
- Determines routing, signatures and required follow-throughs.
- Prepares petty cash vouchers, invoices and other finance requirements with appropriate supporting documents and valid signatures.
- Checks and maintains office supplies inventory.
- Prepares purchase requests and move orders to supplies, as necessary.
- Follows thru on all requests and orders to expedite delivery.
- Organizes the transportation/fleet schedule.
- Provides general support including calendar management, event organization, meeting preparation, as necessary.
- Screens incoming calls and directs inquiries to proper personnel.
- Welcomes guests and customers. Answers and directs guests’ or customers’ inquiries.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Business Administration, Computer Technology, Office Management or any equivalent course.
- At least one (1) year of experience in office management/administration, preferably in the corporate office of an engineering, construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sector