Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Studies and analyses system flows, data usage and work processes; work regularly with stake holders and IT in gathering relevant information for an assigned project.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirement analysis and information needs.
- Does software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft.Net and MS SQL server.
- Builds proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Maintains product test software and demos for training purposes
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participates in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Graduate of Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of experience in programming using .NET 3.5, c#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, XLM.
- Experience as .NET Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- Experience in entity framework and MVC is an added advantage.
- Experience in Client Object Model and Service Oriented Architecture is an advantage.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, write complex SQL queries and ability to analyse SQL data.
- Experience with SQL reporting services, SQL server analysis services and/or SQL server integration services.