Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets project engineering drawings and other related documents prior to start of work.
- This includes activities such as but not limited to : raised floor installation, dry wall construction, painting works, fire proofing, industrial door installation, carpentry works, masonry works, tile setting, etc.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources to complete assigned architectural deliverables.
- Prepares the applicable method statement, job hazard analysis, permit to work for the activities required.
- Supervises foreman and craftsmen in the construction and assembly area; delegates work activities to meet productivity requirements.
- Check construction and assembly works compliance to design, specification and quality standards.
- Keeps track of project schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are meet based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Collates data on production inputs, including re-work, quality defects and other relevant reports; recommends necessary preventive and/or corrective action, as necessary.
- Works regularly with other sections / function in Operations or the Project to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports daily progress and productivity to the Construction Manager.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Engineering or Architecture graduate
- At least three (3) years of leadership (supervisory) experience.
- At least seven (7) years of project or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.