Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Graduate in Engineering with SAP MM Certification
- Should have 7 to 10 years. Candidate should have handled the Implementation, Configuration, Support activities for SAP MM & Contracts Module. The candidate should have sound knowledge of SAP MM Module functionalities in Gas Utility Business and should be able to suggest and implement the best practices available in the market. Implementation Experience in SAP ISU (particularly Device Management) is a plus.
- To help in implementation, configure, support activities for SAP MM & Contracts Module.
- Preparation and execution of action plans for various business processes and audit compliances required to be implemented from time to time.
- To develop the documentation and processes as a standard practice for the organization.
- Training and development of Team to handle for SAP MM Module projects, pre implementation and post implementation support, report development activities.
- Ensuring time deliverables to achieve maximum customer satisfaction for SAP MM.
- To ensure best practice and business processes are implemented with respect to SAP MM Module.
- To ensure coordinating & compliance of Audit of SAP MM Module. To carry the internal audit of the systems and implement the Audit suggestions to ensure effective governance.
- To be the single point contact for all requirements related to SAP MM Module.
- Should be responsible to integrate SAP MM module with Corporate Oracle EBS system.