Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Serve as the licensee's liaison officer with the Philippine Nuclear
- Research Institute on matters affecting the safety of licensed activities.
- Maintains control of procurement and disposal of licensed material.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date operating and emergency procedures.
- Establishes and maintains personnel monitoring program.
- Coordinates in procuring and maintaining radiation survey instruments.
- Establishes and maintains the training program for radiographers and radiographer's assistants.
- Examines and determines competency of radiographic personnel.
- Establishes and maintains storage facilities.
- Maintains radiography facilities, exposure devices, and associated equipment. Establishes and maintains a leak-testing program.
- Establishes and maintains an internal inspection program. Performs source replacement operations.
- Conducts quarterly inventories and maintain utilization logs. Establishes a survey instrument calibration program.
- Establishes and maintain the licensee's record-keeping system. Well maintained records
- Establishes emergency response plan and assume control in emergency situations.
- Investigates the cause of incidents, determine and institute necessary corrective action.
- Advises licensee's management and radiography personnel on radiation protection matters.
- Establishes a procedure for evaluating and reporting defects and noncompliance pursuant to PNRI regulations.
- Establishes and implement security measures.
- Performs and maintains records for decontamination procedures, radioactive waste storage, and disposal.
- Prepares all radioactive materials departing from institution and ensure leak tests are performed upon receipt of radioactive materials.
- Devices a plan to remedy the emergency problems making sure that no individual will receive a radiation dose that is over what is required by existing laws and regulations.
- College or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- Certified in Non-Destructive Testing – RT Level 2
- With valid PNRI Certificate
- Good communication skills
- Team player and excellent in decision making
- At least five (5) years experience in radiographic testing in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.