Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Repairs and troubles shoots electric systems of automotives, light and heavy equipment such as but not limited to mobile cranes, trucks, earth-moving equipment, forklifts , generators, compressors, etc.
- Diagnoses electrical defects in electrical equipment using meter test instruments.
- Repairs and replaces faulty ignition, electrical wiring fuses, lamps and switches automotives and other light-heavy equipment.
- Installs electrically operated accessories such as radio, heating or demisting equipment, air conditioning units, driving lamp and anti-theft system.
- Follows the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for motor controls, power distribution, panels , generators and other electrical system.
- Dismantles and replaces damaged parts in the electrical system to restore vehicle engine condition.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School or Technical/Vocational Course Graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in electrical works for machineries/equipment used in the construction, oil & gas, mining and other related sectors.