Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Operate the Loader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket and drive forward to force bucket into bulk material; Move lever to raise and tilt bucket when filled, or to dump material.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Operate Loader on public or private roadways, maintaining proper awareness of ones surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the Loader.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Loader.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s Code of Ethics.
- Must examine situations in light of the principles of the Code of Ethics.
Education, Training and Certifications
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience within the road construction industry
- 1 to 2 years’ experience operating a Loader is required.