Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Interprets fabrication and erection drawings;
- Examines/reviews the sequence of fabrication and assembly / erection; follows the approved fabrication and assembly / erection flow.
- Reviews regularly to ensure that fabrication/erection drawings are on its latest revision.
- Positions, aligns and secures steel parts and other assemblies to form boiler frames, tanks, vats of pressure vessels, etc.
- Installs manholes, handholes, taps, tubes, valves, gauges and feedwater connections using required hand tools.
- Shapes, and straighten as necessary seams, joints and irregular edges to attain specified fit of parts.
- Checks assembled vessels and its components such as fittings, valves, controls to locate defects such as leaks, weak spots, etc.
- Does bolting and permanent tack welding
- Perform rigging activities inside the fabrication shops or construction site, as necessary.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in boiler-making / fit-up works in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sector.