Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Prepares and manages the project scheduling for building maintenance works and carpentry group and prepares IDR's project BOM and cost estimates.
- Ensures the effectiveness of customer acceptance process by Yard and Building Maintenance projects and interfaces with internal and external customers while ensuring effective communications regarding status and priority of work.
- Maintains monitoring and updating of Carpentry & Building Maintenance projects and activities.
- Ensures necessary documentations are in place in accordance with ISO standards and established procedures.
- Places orders, receives supplies, materials, tools and equipment and maintains necessary inventories.
- Ensures all rejected joints are properly coordinated to welding foreman/supervisor.
- Reports any violations to Section Head that may affect the quality and project performance.
- Maintains section's KRA/KPI and update the results.
- Verifies Welder performance against their qualification record. Monitors daily welders productivity and perform other duties as directed by the superior.
- Prepares weekly status report of the project and safe keeps all information and weld details, coordinate with Encoder prior to proper documentation.
- Supervises parts procurement for repairs and warranty recovery, as well as confirming repair schedules with vendors.
- Creates purchase requisition for preventive maintenance of vehicles.
- Validates invoices related to transportation vehicle prior approval.
- Monitors contracts renewal.
- Monitors expenditure of the fuel purchased from external supplies and process the relevant accounts and enter the records as well as electronic toll collection load.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Can operate a variety of equipment and systems.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Civil and Structural Construction Company, with knowledge of reading/interpret on Welding Symbols and Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) required by the projects.
- Computer literate