Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews scope of work and specifications in the detailed engineering drawing.
- Cuts materials according to specified measurement.
- Builds cabinets, doors, frameworks, windows, floorings, and other wooden fixture and furniture used in buildings and other yard facilities.
- Repairs damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and fixtures using hand tools like hammer, wood screws, etc.
- Mixes cement, sand and water to produce concrete and grout using shovel, trowel, or concrete-mixing machine.
- Fills in, compacts and finishes concrete.
- Lays concrete hollow blocks for perimeter fence, walls, etc.
- Applies specialized chemicals to concrete to decrease curing time.
- Installs reinforcing bars in foundation, floor, column, etc.
- Does visual inspection of work prior to turn-over to quality inspection.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- NCII Welding Certificate from TESDA or equivalent authority.
- At least two (2) years of experience in carpentry/masonry works in a similar industry/setting.
- Knowledge in reading/interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications
- Able to do heavy labor works for considerate periods of time.