Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Prepares and monitors cost reports, estimates, billing instructions, job order budget, cash flow, purchase orders, payment coversheet, invoices etc. prior to approval of the Project Manager and endorsement to Finance.
- Maintains registers of invoices for each contract ang associated subcontracts.
- Prepares project reports, financial forecasts or projects as required by management
- Ensures charges to the chart of accounts are correctly coded and that supporting documents are accurate and complete.
- Issues additional cost code job numbers for new activities/work and when required.
- Analyses variances in cost; communicates to the Contracts and Cost Control Manager for immediate change/variation order or mitigation.
- Reviews timesheets and accomplishment reports and consolidates respect costs of activities related to accomplishments.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Does all other related project accounting matters as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Engineering is preferred.
- At least two (2) years of experience in cost control & engineering, preferably in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.