Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews lifting procedures and other related engineering drawings prior to lifting and transport activities.
- Computes weight of materials to be lifted, as necessary.
- Inspects lifting gears and cranes for visual and functional damage before and after use.
- Uses lifting gears such as nylon slings, wire ropes, chain slings, shackles, etc. ; & lifting equipment such as mobile, crawler, tower & overhead cranes for lifting &/or moving heavy materials.
- Recognizes International Hand Signals for rigging used by riggers as an aid for lifting &/or moving heavy materials.
- Prepares Equipment Operation Report for proper monitoring of the equipment’s utilized hours.
- Maintains good housekeeping and safekeeping of all lifting gears and tools after operation.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- Licensed Driver with 1,2,3,8 Restriction
- At least two (2) years of experience in material handling, specifically in crane operation in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sector.