Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews the legibility, accuracy & completeness of all documents that will be part of project quality records.
- Prepares and reviews Welding Inspection Checklist (WIC), Quality Control Inspection Report (QCIR), Receiving Inspection Report (RIR), etc. prepared by the Document Engineers and/or QC Inspectors prior to submission to Client.
- Compiles documents such as testing package, non-conformity report, index of release report, engineering drawings, punch list, etc. for the preparation of Production Data Book.
- Reviews correctness of Non-Destructive Testing reports.
- Prepares the required records / documentation of inspected item.
- Maintains file of inspection reports prepared by the Documentation Engineers and/or QC Inspectors
- Reports any nonconforming products and processes; prepares nonconformity report accordingly.
- Checks / monitors subcontractor’s quality performance.
- Re-checks if drawing specifications and requirements are met according to the approved copy from the Client.
- Drives quality improvement efforts.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Engineering graduate
- Certified in Visual Inspection Level II
- At least two (2) years of experience in quality assurance / control in a construction, oil & gas, power & mining and/or other similar sectors.