Scope and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, study, and review all pertinent project documents given by the Lead Engineer/immediate superior to ensure familiarization of staff in the scope of works prior commencement of work.
- Checks all drawings, MTOs, and other pertinent documents using established checklists in accordance with Engineering Standard and in conformance with customer requirements.
- Guides/gives instructions and schemes to detailers in the proper approach of Standard Detailing Procedure using established detailing manuals for engineering drawing preparation.
- Performs other related works such as shop and field verification and assistance during fabrication and erection/installation stages as necessary.
- Provides assistance to Lead Engineers in the scheduling and implementation of various Engineering activities within area of responsibility to ensure that department achieves project completion within budget and time frame.
- Maybe assigned on other duties by immediate superior within his level of competence
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Electrical Engineering Graduate
- Proficient in using Autodesk AutoCAD software or any equivalent engineering software.
- Proficient in interpreting design drawings.
- Must be familiar with current codes and standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft applications.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as E&I Checker and three (3) years as E&I Detailer.