Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group of electricians and electrical technicians.
- Interprets documents and drawings used in electrical systems such as single-line diagrams, electrical data sheets, wiring/schematics, etc.
- Oversees the installation, troubleshooting, repair of electrical equipment, electrical systems, cable trays, conduits, etc.
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Does pre-inspection of laid out/installed electrical systems prior to turn-over to Quality Control for inspection.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least five (5) years of experience in electrical works in the construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar industry.