Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and troubles shoots welding machine units and other electrical equipment and systems such as but not limited to motor controls, power distribution, panels, generators, etc.
- Diagnoses electrical defects in electrical equipment using meter test instruments.
- Repairs and replaces faulty ignition, electrical wiring fuses, starters, solenoid, stators, rotors and switches associated with welding machine and related electrical equipment.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Dismantles and replaces damaged parts in the electrical system to restore vehicle engine condition.
- Follows the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for motor controls, power distribution, panels, generators and other electrical system.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School or Technical/Vocational Course Graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in electrical works for machineries/equipment used in the construction, oil & gas, mining and other related sectors.