Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences
- Reviews and interprets electrical plan, schematic diagrams and related drawings.
- Prepares materials and hand tools such as pliers, wire strippers, electrical tapes, poles, etc.
- Installs motor control panel, wiring of magnetic contactor, conduits, lightings, building wirings, power distribution panel in the yard.
- Fabricates electrical panel box, and cable tray supports.
- Does generator, AC-DC, electric motor, and transformer-servicing & maintenance
- Does preventive maintenance of load centers and sub-station; (pre) commissioning of building wirings; insulation & continuity testing; electronic component testing; and Merger testing
- Ensures site access and emergency route are safe identified and confirmed.
- Prepares work permits for review and approval of HSE.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience in electrical works in a similar industry/setting.