Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Responsible for the implementation of Project Handover Procedure, reviews all applicable reference materials, latest drawings revisions, specifications & supplier documentations for the applicable requirements for the Turnover of the project.
- Conducts review and evaluation of Systems, Components and Quality Verification Documents (QVDs) already prescribed in CompleteIt to ensure accuracy and compliance with project System Descriptions, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and associated QVDs and updates to correct errors and deficiencies.
- Updates TurnOver database with the forms received from the QC inspectors.
- To progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start up and ensuring that turnover is fully accepted by signature.
- Oversees construction and QC activities.
- At least three (3) years of project or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.