Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Can operates various mechanical equipment such as compressor and
- Generator, tower lights, etc.
- Performs inspection and maintenance of equipment deployed with customers and clients.
- Capable to identify equipment condition and problem associated with the equipment.
- Can perform checking, adjustments and lubrication requirement of portable equipment.
- Evaluates the equipment performance based on controls indicators and visual inspection.
- Full compliance with the Company’s OH&S policies, procedures and work instructions related to the scope of work to achieve zero (0) loss work days.
- At least High school graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in equipment maintenance.
- Hands on experience equipment monitoring and operation.
- Knows how to drive vehicles and with valid driver’s license and required certification.
- Ability to conduct mechanical and electrical inspections.
- Capable to write data and indicators of the equipment.
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- At least two (2) years in a position under maintenance work.