Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Operates various mechanical equipment such as compressor and Generator, tower lights, etc.
- Performs inspection and maintenance of welding machine equipment (diesel and electric)
- Identifies equipment condition and problems associated with the equipment operations
- Checks, adjusts and does required lubrication for various portable equipment.
- Evaluates the equipment performance based on controls indicators and visual inspection.
- Complies with the Company’s OH&S policies, procedures and work instructions related to the scope of work to achieve zero (0) loss work days.
- At least High school graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in equipment maintenance.
- Hands on experience equipment monitoring and operation.
- Ability to conduct mechanical and electrical inspections.
- Capable to write data and indicators of the equipment.
- Excellent oral and communication skills
Minimum Experience: `
- At least two (2) years in a similar position under maintenance work of equipment.