Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Interacts with suppliers, sub-contractors, distributors, forwarder agents etc. as required.
- Liaises between cross functional team (engineering, project, contracts, QC/QA and Accounts)
- Ensure timely updating of the status of ordered materials, generates report for submission to the project team
- Expedites purchase orders to adhere to delivery schedules
- Logs appropriate and relevant communications and identify issues which could potentially impact the project plans.
- Ensure supplier compliance with all required documentation / certifications requirements.
- Ensure where required that suppliers provide a feedback / report on delivery status and to follow through on any areas of concern particularly where there may be internal interface issues e.g. approvals of vendor documents etc.
- Maintains and updates Vendor performance records within Oracle
- Follows through with supplier non-conformance as advised by QA's supplier audit or NCRs for material supplied.
- Ensure all order’s shipping documents are compliant with customs and PEZA regulation for fast and smooth release of shipments from port
- Performs duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a supply chain position in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar industry/sector.
- Familiarity with LC negotiations and establishments
- Exposure to customs / clearance procedures in the Philippines.