Education : College Level (Undergraduate)
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Performs duties of a trained first aider in compliance to OSH Standard Rule 1960.
- Supports compliance actions to Health Management-related Philippine Legal and Other Requirements (LOR) as well as HSE compliance with applicable international standards relative to site operations
- Provide periodic reports as required by the HSE Manager/ Supervisor
- Participate in HSE Training as SME when tapped by the HSE Leadership or TDD
- Building strong relationship with the frontline leadership in operations and other functional divisions and departments aimed to partner and eliminate the roadblocks to company compliance and project execution.
- Actively participates in people management processes deemed necessary for career growth, transition to next level and succession planning such as hiring, training, engagement, etc.
- Supports Health Management readiness of the Yards and Philippines Offices relative to Government and Project HSE-related requirements
- Communicate Health Management-related look-ahead plans as well as potential and identified roadblocks to the HSE Supervisor to help drive smooth workflows and execution. (Or, alternately, thru the HSE Manager)
- Provides feedback on post-project review and evaluation relative to Health Management performance & compliance, to include Emergency Preparedness and Response (EPR)-related items.
- Maintains good health-related record keeping of data within his functional scope and reports it accordingly HSE Manager (as required for mandatory and corporate reports)
- Reports to his Supervisor the Health Management performance of his assigned area, to include activities, initiatives and concerns
- Drives the company goal of incident and injury free operations across his area of assignment
- Implements programs/ procedures/ work instructions which aims for an incident and injury free workplace for our employees, divisions, customers, subcontractors and communities where our businesses operate.
- Implement an incident management plan and Emergency Response & Preparedness (EPR) plan. To include, the development of corrective/ preventive action plans through the use of industry-recognized cause analysis techniques (5-Why etc.)
- Supports all Health-related Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College-level of any course
- Philippine Red Cross trained First Aider
- EMT trained and certified, is an advantage
- Passed DOLE-prescribed Basic Occupational Safety and Health for Construction (COSH) Training
- Knowledgeable in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Management Systems, is an advantage
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English and Filipino)