Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews scope of work and specifications in the detailed engineering drawing.
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group carpenters, masons and the like.
- Layout plans and preparation of materials prior to construction of new offices and facilities.
- Prepares labour and material estimates necessary for particular job.
- Conducts routine inspection at housing facilities including premises for purposes of carpentry, masonry, electrical and plumbing repairs and maintenance;
- Receives and attends to IDRs;
- Initiates necessary action to facilitate r carpentry, masonry, electrical and plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Does visual inspection of work done by Carpenters and Masons prior to turn-over to quality inspection.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- NCII Welding Certificate from TESDA or equivalent authority.
- At least five (5) years of experience in carpentry/masonry works in a similar industry/setting.
- Knowledge in reading/interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications
- Able to do heavy labour works for considerate periods of time.