Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group of mechanics.
- Interprets mechanical specifications and electrical/electronic wiring diagrams of vehicles and equipment.
- Repairs and troubleshoots mechanical, electro-mechanical and hydraulic systems of light vehicles & equipment such as service trucks, portable compressor, generators, tower lights and etc.
- Follows the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for light vehicles equipment.
- Dismantles and replaces damaged parts in the mechanical system to restore equipment engine condition.
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Does pre-inspection of repaired/maintained materials prior to turn-over to end-user.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- Licensed Driver
- At least five (5) years of experience in mechanical/maintenance work of light vehicles and heavy equipment.