Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group of blaster & painters.
- Checks blasting equipment such as blasting pot, conventional and airless painting equipment prior to use.
- Monitors periodic maintenance of blasting & painting equipment.
- Ensures availability of all blasting/painting materials.
- Monitors material consumption for effective cost control.
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Does pre-inspection of blasted and/or painted materials prior to turn-over to Quality Control for inspection.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in a foreman / leadman position.
- At least five (5) years of overall experience in blasting/painting works in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sectors.
- With experience in the operations of blasting/painting equipment such as but not limited to AutoBlast, Compressor, etc.