Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Delegates and leads the daily activities of an assigned group of scaffolders.
- Interprets scaffolding plan and other engineering & technical drawings.
- Examines/reviews the sequence of assembly/erection; follows the approved construction flow.
- Reviews regularly to ensure that assembly/erection drawings are on its latest revision.
- Prepares daily job plan and production/accomplishment report.
- Does inspection of scaffolding structures to ensure quality and safety requirements, standards and specifications are met.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- At least five (5) years of experience in scaffolding works in a construction, oil & gas, mining, and/or similar sector.