Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Participates daily in walk around inspection prior to driving and/or equipment operation.
- Does pre-inspection of equipment prior to use.
- Operates forklift to support mechanical and technical work on site.
- Follows the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for the assigned vehicle/equipment.
- Reports, records faults and other abnormalities of the equipment.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High School or Technical/Vocational Graduate, preferably in Automotive & Heavy Equipment Machinery.
- Licensed Driver
- Certified ForkLift Operator by a locally recognized certifying body/training provider
- At least two (2) years of experience as driver or equipment operator in the construction, oil & gas, mining and other related sectors.
- With experience in operating 10T to 20T loads/capacity.