Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
B. E. / B. Tech. with SAP Certification
15 to 20 years experience
- The candidate should have excellent experience in handling the SAP Landscape with SAP HANA and ability to understand the user requirement for customization. Over all knowledge in specification development in all the SAP Modules ( FICO, MM, PM, PS ,HR, SD, ISU, CRM thereof should have good knowledge on Database/ABAP and Cross system Integration with Oracle EBS.
- Have the ability to understand the BASIS, Backups/SAN and knowledge of all operating systems and authorization needs.
- Good knowledge on SAP-Oracle BI regarding the customization / creation of Cubes, ETL/Data Scheduling, Report Development, ABAP /Scripting for Business Logic and knowledge on administration & support knowledge
- At least 2 Full Life Cycle Implementation in SAP from Blue Print, Realization to go live and post implementation support during production run.
- Sound Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management.
- To support all Users in Gas Utility Business
- Experience of implementing SAP projects of different modules
- Ability to allocate resources based on urgency of task/projects & monitor the progress
- Ability to build & sustain a team with at most focus on Quality, delivery, cost & time lines
- To lead a team of SAP technical & functional consultants and partner’s resources effectively
- To act as a delivery manager to attend to all the Users requirements
- To create a congenial culture to ensure sustained performance by SAP Team
- Able to handle internal & external IT audit Processes of SAP.
- To support Risk Identification / Assessment/ Mitigation plans in all Modules
- Training and development of team of SAP team
- Act as Single Point Contact between SAP Users, Vendors and other partners in all Modules of SAP