Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other assembly related documents prior to start of work.
- Plans and allocates appropriate manpower, tools, equipment and resources for various yard & building maintenance activities.
- Supervises engineers, foremen and craftsmen in their assigned maintenance activities; delegates work activities to meet productivity requirements.
- Checks yard & facilities development work’s compliance to design, specification and quality standard.
- Keeps track of project/maintenance schedule, productivity/progress and project budget; ensures deliverables are met based on approved project schedule and budget.
- Assist in the development of best practices, operational procedures, and sustainable policies to ensure safe, efficient and cost effective operations.
- Works regularly with other sections and work units for concerns relating to related to housekeeping, safety, space utilization, facility modifications, waste management and improvement, and to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Reports regularly to the Yard Development Manager the performance & progress in yard development works.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years of supervisory / management experience
- At least five (7) years of yard management or related experience in the construction, oil & gas mining and/or other similar sectors.