Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Administers and implements the key recruitment processes according to established policies, guidelines and service level agreement
- Recommend innovative recruitment strategies in order to meet the required number of Manpower Requests from the respective department.
- Sources skilled or unskilled workers, technical and non-technical staff for various manpower requirements.
- Schedules interviews and refers candidates with clients or hiring managers.
- Prepares and negotiates job offers with qualified candidates.
- Prepares hiring documents and maintains an orderly 201 record/file of applicants
- Ensure on-time reporting of hired workers for insurance coverage and government mandated benefits
- Maps out all recruitment activities in a timely and strategic manner.
- Liaise with different government and other institutions relevant for recruitment activities
- Coordinates the approval of for the following: materials/logistics used and budget for any marketing agenda.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- At least three (3) years of experience in the similar position, preferably in the construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sector.