Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and interprets electrical & instrumentation plan, schematic diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, and other related documents and drawings.
- Calibrates instruments such as pressure gauges, pressure recorders, temperature recorders, temperature gauges, ovens (holding, baking & flux) and quivers.
- Checks the functionality and calibration of relief valves, pressure switches and temperature switches.
- Conducts line checking & megger testing of electrical and instrument cables.
- Uses loop calibrator involving pneumatics, and on & off valve involving pneumatic and 24V DC.
- Does pre-commissioning works, as necessary.
- Monitors the calibration status of measuring instruments.
- Prepares the necessary calibration report, witness request form, & daily accomplishment report.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience in electrical and instrumentation works in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar industry. Qualifications and Experiences: