Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Encoding of the following: issued move order requests, tool requisition slips, all materials recovered from Recovery/clean up project, fuel issuances, and inventory goods receipts.
- Scan and filing of encoded mover order requests.
- Scan and transmittal of good receipts to Finance Department.
- Encoding of used tools and maintain monitoring of issued tools to requesters.
- Checks and validates P.O, Delivery Receipts, Packing Lists and Invoices of received/delivered materials before entering encoding receipt information in the system.
- Does real-time recording/transacting of issuance and reports.
- Encodes mill cert no. and heat no. in the Weld Management System
- Encodes received materials in the required inventory system such as but not limited to Oracle, AG&P and Customer Supplied systems.
- Transact and encodes issued materials through Move Order in the Oracle System.
- Transfer materials from one location to another location in the Oracle System.
- Encodes and monitor diesel consumptions of different departments for monitoring purposes.
- Prepares summary of deliveries on a daily basis. Reports discrepancies for materials received with variances; prepares goods returned to supplier (GRS) for materials to be returned to the supplier.
- Assists in cycle counting.
- Prepares the Notification for Inspection for all materials delivered; submits NFI to Quality Control
- Does other Warehouse duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- At least two (2) year of experience in warehousing/store works.
- Knowledgeable in ERP Systems, specifically/preferably in Oracle.
- Proficient in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Word, etc.