Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Supervises and delegates receiving, issuance, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods and shipment unloading/loading.
- Supervises & controls the direct out-growth of inventory by proper allocation of tools, equipment and consumables needed for the Projects
- Supervises & ensures that excess and returned materials are properly documented and controlled for project close out and taken on in P02.
- Prepares Overage, Shortage & Damage (OS&D) once the materials, tools & equipment is received and checked.
- Coordinates with QA/QC for the immediate inspection & acceptance based on (NFI) the received materials, tools and equipment;
- Not accepted materials, tools & equipment must be quarantined.
- Reports regularly to the Construction Manager the performance of his assigned discipline.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- College Graduate
- Computer Literate
Minimum Experience Requirement:
- At least 5-7 Years of experience in warehousing/store works or material handling works.
- At least three (3) years in a supervisory/management role