Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Responsible for the effective day to day supplier relationship management and operational performance of partners and suppliers
- Prepare commercial bid analysis
- Generate purchase orders as required and follow procedures in a timely manner
- Responsible for supporting / overseeing the programme management and execution of sourcing activities including RFQ project/production to meet the internal and external stakeholder requirements for current and future projects.
- Coordinates the approvals of material substitutions or TQs
- Establish Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s) including commercial and technical requirements, evaluate and select suppliers’ offers and negotiate contracts.
- Clarifications with the Vendors for commercial parts and technical parts from engineering for every material to be purchase. Close coordination with the Project involved personnel.
- Monitor and review market conditions and price & delivery trends for Project materials and equipment.
- Reviewing/Finalizing/Sign the RFQ's/ PO's before releasing to assigned signatories in the RFQ's/PO's. Close coordination with the VP/PM during Vendor Selection.
- Resolve Non Conformance Report with concerned parties.
- Organize kick-off meeting with selected Vendors. Project Basis whenever requires.
- Preparation and conduct periodic update of Procurement Master Register.
- Other procurement works assigned by Proc. Manager
- Meet management requirement in KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Follow up on the receipt of order confirmation
- Qualifications and Experiences:
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate at any Engineering course
- Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice
- High level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
- Preferably should have working experience in Oil & Gas Industry (EPC)
- Good written and oral communication skills and presentations skills.
- Ability to negotiate successfully with vendor, clients and contractors through engineering, Procurement and construction phases of the project.
- Possess strong techno-commercial knowledge on procurement of technically complex equipment, Mechanical & Process packages/materials for EPC industry
- Possess strong project execution & estimation skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful, hands-on with good initiatives and ability to leverage organizational resources.
- Able to work fast under pressure and willing to make tough decisions.
- Computer literate and ability to work in Oracle environment.
- Effective negotiation and coaching skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience as a Senior Buyer
- Strong track record of negotiating procurement/buying terms
- Experience in dealing with global suppliers
- Experience in Oracle system