Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Graduate in Engineering with SAP certification.
Must be familiar with development life cycle. Overall 8 to 10 years of experience in ABAP. & FIORI based development. Must be well experienced in creating, modifying and using IDOCs, data conversion (using multiple means like BDC, LSMW, ALE etc.), Interactive reports, Forms and Enhancements (including all types of exits). Knowledge and exposure to Netweaver XI will be preferred. ABAP development job under SAP – ISU environment is a plus. At least two end to end implementations where directly involved in full life cycle of development activities.
- This position is like that of an architect.
- Will be the single point of contact for the functional team when they need ABAP support.
- Collaborate with functional team in terms of assisting them with technical knowledge and logic. Also seek functional help to understand business functionalities of SAP better.
- Will be accountable for functional specs writing, technical specs writing, coding, unit testing, script writing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and documenting test results.
- Develop data migration tools as per requirement e.g. BDC, LSMW, ALE etc.
- Assist in data migration activities like preparing data collection templates, auto validation in collection sheets, loading and checking the data loaded. Will jointly deliberate with the functional team to validate proposed solution by third parties, design new and better solution if required and possible within time and budget.
- Assist in cut-off and go-live activities, monitor performance of all developed components, respond quickly to problems and issues as and when they occur.
- Good documentation experience.
- Timely resolution & development of reports / end user queries.
- Should have experience in requirement gathering, design, development, estimation methodology, system study, documentation, SAP methodologies, integration testing, team leadership skills, and status reporting.
- Should have a strong customer focus and enjoy working on teams.
- Together with the customer you analyze business requirements and processes with the aim of creating solutions tailored to the needs of the customer
- Creation of test concepts, quality assurance and software testing
- Follow the Process of ITSM and documentation
- Support to users in managing day to day business and integration with Oracle EBS system.
- Report, exits and mobility and customs based development