Graduate in Engineering with SAP certification
- 10 to 12 Years, candidate should have handled the Implementation, Configuration, Support activities for SAP-ISU (Billing, DM, FICA, CIC) Module. The candidate should have sound knowledge of SAP-ISU Module functionalities in Gas Utility Business and should be able to suggest and implement the best practices available in the market
- Implementation Experience in SAP SD is a plus.
- To help in implementation, configure, support activities for SAP ISU & SD Modules.
- Preparation and execution of action plans for various business processes and audit compliances required to be implemented from time to time.
- To develop the documentation and processes as a standard practice for the organization.
- Training and development of Team to handle for SAP ISU (FICA, DM, Billing, CIC) Module, pre implementation and post implementation support, report development activities.
- Ensuring time deliverables to achieve maximum customer satisfaction for SAP ISU & SD
- To ensure best practice and business processes are implemented with respect to SAP ISU Module.
- To ensure coordinating & compliance of Audit of SAP ISU Module. To carry the internal audit of the systems and implement the Audit suggestions to ensure effective governance.
- To be the single point contact for all requirements related to SAP ISU Module.
- Should be responsible to integrate SAP ISU module with Corporate Oracle EBS system.