Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews project, specifications, drawings, procedures and other project related documents.
- Checks correctness of material specifications based on detailed engineering drawings and cutting plans.
- Prepares move orders for tools, equipment, consumables, and other materials required by the Project.
- Coordinates regularly with Procurement for the status of the PRs and POs and for the immediate delivery of all the required materials.
- Conducts regular inventory of available materials based on the material tracking.
- Monitors monthly material cut-offs/returns to achieve 100% material reconciliation
- Monitors the availability of consumable materials needed in a project.
- Assists in other activities related to overseeing material receipt, storage, tracking, issuance inventory, material reconciliation, as applicable.
- At least two (2) years of experience in material control / project controls management in a similar industry/setting.