Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Prepares PR for Top-up and additional materials required at erection.
- Updates Materials tracking for Free-Issue, E&I, HVAC & Architectural Materials
- Prepares Weekly Status Reports for Free-Issue, E&I, HVAC & Architectural Materials
- Updates balance materials for E&I, HVAC & Architectural Materials
- Prepares move order and MIR for all the steel materials and bolts, Free-Issue, E&I, HVAC & Architectural Materials
- Consolidates all balance materials of all disciplines and submits to client and to all concerns.
- Follow-up with Procurement the status of the PO and delivery of materials especially the urgent ones.
- Prepares gate pass, coordinate with Yard 1 Personnel for the equipment to be used and to PSS of Yard 2 for sending operator and riggers to Yard 1, for the transfer of steel materials.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least three (3) years of management experience
- At least seven (7) years of project and/or construction management experience in the construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other related sectors.