Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Prepares Fabrication drawing as instructed by the Lead Engineer
- Plans & conducts independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures & criteria.
- Prepare and provides technical approval of site and shop Query and variation change as instructed by the Lead Engineer
- Devises new approaches to problems and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations & standards and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices.
- Function as the detailer for the preparation of fabrication drawings by providing correct design information, materials specification and testing requirements to ensure the correctness and completeness of fabrication drawing to be issued for construction.
- Validates the Material Take-Off (MTO) after receiving the inputs from the Detail engineering
- Develops specifications.
- Performs as-built as per the project deliver.
- Coordinates with other discipline, sub contractors, designers, and client.
- Replies to queries/comments of counter part/ sub contractors.
- Performs ocular site visit when necessary to obtain relevant information.
- During project light workloads, He maybe assigned on other duties by immediate superior within his level of competence.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineer
- Proficient in using Autodesk AutoCAD software or any equivalent engineering software.
- Proficient in interpreting design drawings.
- Must be familiar with current codes and standards.
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiarity with other commonly-used word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Able to prepare data sheets and technical specifications of miscellaneous equipment
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft applications.
- At least Five (5) years of experience in Fabrication of Mechanical Static Equipment such as Tanks as per API-650 codes, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers and the likes.