Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Follows and implements the approved preventive and corrective maintenance program / schedule.
- Keeps track of maintenance schedule, progress, budget, actual expense for maintenance activities and facilities renewal; ensures deliverables are met based on approved program schedule and budget.
- Regularly checks operating quality of machine, equipment and/or other operations (including those carried out by third parties), are in line with reference standards.
- Keeps track of all relevant information to update the Equipment Management archive/database.
- Monitors required certifications & technical qualifications equipment, operations, staff, etc. as needed by the projects.
- Informs responsible/concerned staff of spare part requirements for routine and special maintenance demands.
- Coordinates with other sections in Equipment to make sure problems encountered are solved in time.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Valid Driving License
- At least three (3) years of overall experience in mechanical maintenance of light-heavy equipment, machineries and facilities preferably in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or similar sectors.