Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Interprets fabrication and erection drawings;
- Examines/reviews the sequence of fabrication and assembly / erection; follows the approved fabrication and assembly / erection flow.
- Reviews regularly to ensure that fabrication/erection drawings are on its latest revision.
- Grinds or chips rough surface and edges using files or portable grinder.
- Fits and assemblea metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies, including welding or brazing parts.
- Does permanent tack welding
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planing, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Perform rigging activities inside the fabrication shops
- Does regular/periodic checking of issued and received materials from the other shops
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in fit-up works in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sector/industries.