Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Interprets fabrication and erection drawings;
- Examines/reviews the sequence of on construction & assembly/ erection; follows the approved on construction & assembly / erection flow.
- Reviews regularly to ensure that on construction & assembly drawings are on its latest revision.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Align, assemble and install machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Does permanent tack welding
- Perform rigging activities inside the fabrication shops
- Does regular/periodic checking of issued and received materials from the other shops
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in fit-up works in a construction, oil & gas, power, mining and/or other similar sector/industries.