Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Fully understand NDE Procedures & requirements of Drawings and specifications with regards to NDT.
- Ensure sufficient manpower, equipment and Xray areas for day to day NDT work front.
- Scrutinize volume of NDT requests and provide allocation plan for each NDT activities.
- Report foreseen problems that could trigger backlogs or those encountered NDT backlog for analysis and establish a preventive measure or recovery plans.
- Close coordination with NDT group and QCI for identifying the locations of joints subject to NDT
- Ensure that joints for NDT are accessible, provided with sufficient lightings as necessary
- Ensure that prioritization plans are followed, NDT output meets the target and reports are generated within reasonable time.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- Broad knowledge on NDT and good background on welding inspection (UT,MT,RT,PT, Film Interpretation, Weld Visual). Certification to ASNT Level 2 (or equivalent) is an advantage.
- At least three (3) years of experience as NDT Coordinator in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.