Education : Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews project specifications/code requirements, Project Quality Plan, respective procedure, work methodology and ITP, etc.
- Liaises with client counterpart (internal and external) to resolve quality control action items, issues and concerns.
- Implements the Project Quality Plan and Inspection and Test Plan accordingly.
- Conducts non-destructive testing, as requested.
- Reports the result of testing. Prepares the required records / documentation of inspected item.
- Participates in the disposition of nonconforming items / products. Initiates activities to clear outstanding items in the non-conformity punch list
- Drives quality improvement efforts.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- Certified in Non-Destructive Testing (UT, RT, PT, MT) Level 2
- At least five (5) years quality control and inspection experience in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.