Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Provides a quality check upon the completion of permits and certificates prior the issuance of the PTW to avoid potential conflicts.
- Facilitates the day-to-day management of the PTW system within the defined area.
- Guarantees that the operations are performed in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Monitors and verifies the effectiveness of the execution of the PTW system.
- Ensures that adequate handovers take place at shift change, crew change or other change within the area
- Shoulders the responsibility for the safe control of non-routine work activities within the defined area in accordance with the PTW system.
- Ensures that only personnel authorized by the permit participate in the work and no unauthorized interference takes place.
- Consistently apply PTW system in accordance with company policy and any local rules.
- Ensures that the PTW system is subject to regular monitoring and auditing, action upon the results of the audits and maintain the integrity of the system though proposing recommendations for system improvement.
- Set personal example to all employees in terms of commitment and importance of PTW system within the organization.
- Monitor trends in PTW non-compliance and implement corrective actions.
- Leads his team by coaching and mentoring to ensure consistent application of PTW system.
- Confirms that if there are any changes to the initial permit conditions, the work is stopped and reassessed.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College Graduate
- Possesss broad technical and HES skills with in-depth working knowledge of SIMOPS / commissioning and construction operations.
- Has technical competence in all matters relating to Safe Systems of Work and Permit to Work.
- At least three (3) years of leadership / management experience
- Atl least five (7) years of overall experience related to construction occupational safety and health, or equivalent.