Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Reviews and interprets detailed engineering drawings and other technical drawings.
- Identifies weld joints in fabricated plates, pipes and/or structures for stress relief test.
- Prepares heat treatment machine & stress relief materials such as thermocouple, heating pad, insulation, putty, stainless wires, straps, etc.
- Prepares stress relief test by installing stress relief materials on weld joints based on approved work instructions
- Sets up heat treatment machine based on required specifications on materials provided in the detailed engineering drawings.
- Uses heat treatment machine monitor to identify problems such as loose connection of thermocouple wires and heaters that may occur during post welding heat treatment process.
- Troubleshoots wire connections using multi-tester.
- Prepares heat treatment record sheet to include actual computed heating rate, heating time, holding temperature & holding time.
- Prepares work permits for review and approval of HSE.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- TESDA NC II holder or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience in PWHT or welding works in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sectors.