Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Checks blasting equipment such as blasting pot, conventional and airless painting equipment prior to use.
- Removes chemical stain & oil using solvent cleaner prior to blasting.
- Blasts material to attain the required surface profile cleanliness.
- Does airblowing, stripe coats, removal of sharp edges, weld spatters prior to painting.
- Mixes two-component or three-component paint materials based on product data sheet.
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in blasting/painting works in a similar industry/setting.
- Knows how to operate blasting/painting equipment such as but not limited to AutoBlast, Compressor, etc.