Education : Bachelor's / College Degree
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Collates all the necessary details, equipment information, methods, documents, etc. to prepare “Permit to Work (PTW)”
- Confirms all hazards associated with constructions and assemble activities have been identified, assessed and authorized.
- Confirms that all operational preparations, including process clearance and isolations have been completed.
- Facilitates the approval and authorization process of the PTW from various signatories prior to start of construction and assembly activities.
- Monitors / keeps check of the status of requested works and authorized personnel working under the permit at all times.
- Explains the details of the work, potential work hazards, precautions to be taken and status of on-going works during shift hand-over.
- Ensures that all pre-cautions are maintained throughout the work and that the work party and the work stays within the limits (area, types of work, time) specified on the permit).
- Ensures that PTW and all necessary attachments are posted and is visible at the work-site.
- Advises HSE if conditions at the work site changes; stops work as necessary.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least two (2) years of project, construction management, and/or HSE experience in the construction, oil & gas, power & mining or other related industrial sector.