Education : High School Diploma
Gender : Male
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Interprets fabrication and erection drawings;
- Reviews the welding procedure and welding process required by the Project.
- Welds steel components and assemblies based on the required process/procedure.
- Does self-inspection of welding grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
- Cleans all weldment after welding such as spatters and slags.
- Does regular/periodic checking of issued and received materials from the warehouse/other shops
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- NCII Welding Certificate from TESDA or equivalent authority.
- At least two (2) years of experience in welding works in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sectors.