Education : High School Diploma
Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Interprets construction and erection drawings;
- Examines/reviews the sequence of construction and erection; follows the approved construction and assembly / erection flow.
- Reviews regularly to ensure that construction/erection drawings are on its latest revision.
- Grinds or chips rough surface and edges using files or portable grinder
- Aligns and fits all cut materials such as pipes, plates etc.
- Does permanent tack welding
- Perform rigging activities inside the erection sites
- Does regular/periodic checking of issued and received materials from the other shops
- Does regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness, orderliness and safety in assigned area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- High-School or Technical/Vocational Course graduate
- At least two (2) years of experience in fit-up works in a construction, oil & gas, mining and/or other similar sector.